Monday, June 11, 2007

Fun with the hose






Today was my first full day back to work and it was hard to leave the little dude. I kept picturing him making his sabacka face and screaming with delight. On a lighter note, Cheri thought it was fun to hear this come from tubby time last night: "come on dude, you farted in the tub three times". This was after I put him on the potty because I thought he had to go. We are making a bit of progress in that department, tonight he got right on and went within seconds.

So, Sammy and Mommy had a great time today kicking around the house. They spent much of the afternoon outside under the new umbrella we got yesterday! When it was time to pull out the hose to water the plants, Sam was in charge of the whole event. That kid does not mind the water one bit! He even tried to water Maggie, she didn't seem to mind either I am told. Sam is adjusting nicely around here and giving us hugs and kisses on his own sometimes. He loves num num the most and is not afraid to tell you when he is hungry.

2 comments:

Dick said...

Love that boy!!! I've been having fun with photo paper Re bought..
What a fun time your having.Sure do miss him. Love PoP Pop

Anonymous said...

He is so cute, and looks like he is having so much fun. I can't wait to meet him! I am looking forward to the time when Race can do all those things!!
I love you guys!
Love, April