Sunday, July 22, 2007

Bad Habits




Seems that when you do things around a toddler, anything mind you, they are watching. Case in point when I tipped up my cereal bowl one morning a few weeks ago to drink the milk out. Sam has perfected the task already. When Cheri I and discussed if this was rude, apparently, if you would not do it in a restauant, it is rude. Consider me rude! Sam and I are bachelors this weekend because Mommy is in Chicago. Yesterday Uncle Joe and Aunt Courtney stepped up big as my planned 55 mile bike ride turned into a 76 miler with one wrong turn. Sam got to spend a lot of time with his friends and even went to Uncle Mikes pool for some swim time. He is really into kicking! We might try the pool again today if the weather holds. This morning we had homemade waffles and now we are watching the Tour de France, Sam is rooting for the guy in the yellow....

1 comment:

Brinke's-N-Knox! said...

Dude get Sam a trailer...this will increase calf strength...I would say for 76 miles you may need to put a DVD player in there or something.