Monday, October 1, 2007

PSA





This is just a public service announcement. Last night my car was broken into in our driveway. The cowards broke out the passenger side window. They stole my GPS, Sirius radio, gas cards, my computer bag with my printer in it, no computer though, and lastly my wallet. Yes, I keep my wallet in the car, it was convenient and easy. Do not keep your wallet in the car! I spent at least 2 hours on the phone this morning cancelling credit cards. I was not fast enough as the thieves had already spent a little over $300 at Hardees, Walmart and Food Lion. The glass is fixed and the radio can be replaced, it is just stuff anyway. What sucks is the feeling of being vulnerable. I get angry and then I cool down when I think about some slug going through my wallet picking out cards to use and money to steal. At least they were able to get some food and clothes before I shut the cards down. So, in closing, no personal items left in cars! Here are pics from Sams first haircut to lighten the mood!


No comments: