Sunday, December 16, 2007

Christmas Party!

Last night was our annual Christmas party. We have been doing this event since we got married 6 years ago. It is always a fun event and the invite list grows each year. Last year we started the tradition of inviting the kids and having Santa show up for a bit. Santa is a great sport and nobody has any clue it is the same guy they were just enjoying meatballs and crackers with. I am going to play Santa at Sam's holiday party on Thursday, should be fun. Anyway, this is always a hectic week for Cheri as she goes into max party planning mode. One of Sam and my responsibilities was to make the sugar cookies for the party. So on Thursday I made the dough when I got home and Sam and I made the cookies after dinner. He had the best time spreading the flour out on the counter and decorating the cookies with sprinkles. He kept chanting eat, eat throughout the whole process. Cheri did a great job with the party and everyone had a great time as usual. On a side note, my fantasy football team, the Amish Rake Fighters put up a great fight but will probably be bounced from the playoffs a week too soon. Thanks for listening.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, you are such a great writer and I love reading this blog on a daily basis, I wish you would write a daily column in the paper, it would be great...