Sunday, August 3, 2008

Mt. Mama and ugly shirts

Saturday, I went out to a little town in western VA called Monterey for a bike ride called Mountain Mama. It was just another prep for IM Louisville.


I camped out the night before in the pouring rain and they delayed the start of the ride an hour to let the rain clear up. It finally did and we rolled out in a slight rain that cleared right up. Riding in the mountains is cool because you get to see all of the scenery from the top of the mountains.

One of the cool things about doing races is T-shirts. I love T-shirts as Cheri will attest. Normally the race shirt is a cool design on a regular cotton shirt or technical shirt. I like these shirts because they are fairly unique and they remind me of the race. The shirt for Mountain Mama takes the cake. This is one ugly shirt. I will still wear it though.

IMG_5375

4 comments:

Brinke's-N-Knox! said...

I got dibs on that shirt...I am not joking!!

Brad, Cheri and Sammy said...

you got it bro

Anonymous said...

Hey guys,

Thanks so much for the gorgeous flowers...they look so pretty, Leah loves them too!

I am working on a couple of shit designs and will post them to my zazzle store, so you can see what you like and order them. I'll keep you posted, I'm attempting to get them finished in the next couple of days. It only takes about a week to get the shirts in once they are ordered.

Thanks so much for the flowers!!

Anonymous said...

Sorry about cuss word on the earlier post. oops. Here's a link to some t-shirt options.

http://www.zazzle.com/msparks874